I’ll be closing orders for the limited edition print run at the end of today – if you would like a print, please see the details below. Thanks!
Remember, I will only print these images once, at this size. Ever. Once this run is complete, there will be no more prints.
I know there were supposed to be only three, but the results for 3rd and 4th place were close enough that I’ve decided to offer both of them, at sizes between 19×13″ and 20×20″ (print area, plus additional plain border). The images will be printed on my favorite papers – 220gsm HP Premium Matte for the B&Ws, and 220gsm HP semi-gloss for the color, using pigment-based archival grade inks. These have a 100+ year lifespan.
- Printing will be taken care of by master printer Wesley Wong at Giclee Art; he does all of my exhibition and commercial work, and that of many other pros in the country.
- All prints will be checked and signed personally by me.
- I’ll open orders for two weeks until 26 June Kuala Lumpur time, with the checkout buttons active for that period of time. After the two weeks, I’ll have the batch printed, and take care of the shipping.
- Prints will be sent in hard poster tubes by EMS and should take about 1-2 weeks to arrive thereafter (depending on where you live).
- The final price for each print depends on the size and ranges between $180 and $200, inclusive of shipping anywhere in the world.
- To order, please click the buttons below each print – they will take you to a Paypal checkout where you can either pay using your balance, or a credit card.
- If you would like to buy multiple prints, shipping can obviously be combined – please send me an email directly to get a final price and checkout link.
Thanks in advance for your support! I’m hoping this will become a regular event – it would be wonderful to know my work is hanging on walls, being enjoyed at the sizes it was meant to be seen – much better than a PC screen…MT
Visit our Teaching Store to up your photographic game – including Photoshop Workflow DVDs and customized Email School of Photography; or go mobile with the Photography Compendium for iPad. You can also get your gear from B&H and Amazon. Prices are the same as normal, however a small portion of your purchase value is referred back to me. Thanks!
Images and content copyright Ming Thein | mingthein.com 2012 onwards. All rights reserved